Recipe With Milk
A delicious milk dish
Here’s a variety of recipes.
1. Wash the rice and soak it in enough water, then grind it finely and support it with a sieve.
2. Pour rice flakes into a pot and stir in milk with a wooden spatula.
3. Put it in a bowl and separate the salt and sugar.
25g plain rice, 1g white sugar, 1g fine salt, 180g milk
Milk and Fruit Grains
1. Fruit (orange, melon, cherry tomato, etc.) is cut into bite-sized squares.
2. Prepare gelatin or agar.
3. Put milk, gelatin, and starch powder in a pot and boil until gelatin melts.
4. If gelatin is dissolved, season it with salt to cool the steam.
5. Put the fruit in a mold and put the milk in the boiled contents.
6. Strengthen it in a freezer and cut it into bite-sized pieces.
* Gelatin contains powdered gelatin and pangelatin, which is then soaked in water for 30 minutes and then added the same amount of water.
Boil it and dissolve it. You can just add powdered gelatin.
Materials: 1 cup milk, 1 tablespoon starch, 12 grams of gelatin, 1 orange, 5 cherry tomatoes, 1 page melon, a little salt.
Milk Bean Noodles
1. Soybean Soup with Milk and Tofu: Add a third of tofu and a small bottle of milk (210 ml) and a little bit of salt and a few pieces of face.
Turn to blender.
2. Cook the noodles in a moderate amount.
3. Put boiled noodles in the bean soup.
* Serve with tomatoes, watermelons, cucumbers, sesame seeds, and so on. It’s delicious.
Materials: 1/3 of tofu, 210ml of milk, soiled cotton, salt, ice
Steamed Chicken Milk
1. Cut chicken into 2cm squares.
2. Sprinkle with salt, black pepper, and rice wine.
3. Cut carrots and onions into 2cm squares.
4. Cut mushrooms into 2 pieces lengthwise.
5. Remove broccoli to eat and blanch it in boiling water.
6. Put butter in a pan and stir-fry chicken, carrot, onion, mushroom mushrooms, and broccoli.
7. Make milk sauce. When butter is melted in a pan, add flour and stir-fry transparently. Add broth and milk to dissolve.
8. When you melt butter in a pan, stir-fry the chicken, carrot, onion, mushroom, and broccoli.
Milk source material: 1+2/1 cup of milk, 2/1 cup of stock, 5 tablespoons butter, 3 tablespoons flour
Material: 200g chicken breast, 1/2 onion, carrot, mushroom, 50g broccoli, salt, white pepper powder, rice wine
Fish Milk Carton
1. Cut the white fish into bite-size pieces.
2. Sprinkle with salt and white pepper.
3. After foaming egg whites, add starch powder and knead Dress the 2 fish fillets and fry them twice in 170 degree cooking oil.
5. Make sauce. Put mayonnaise, milk, sugar, lemon juice, and retroactive in a pan at once and boil over low heat.
6. Put the fried fish in the sauce and boil it until it thickens.
7. Put the fish in a dish and put the sliced green onions on top.
Sauce ingredients: 1 cup milk, 4 tablespoons mayonnaise, 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 tablespoons sugar, a little salt.
Materials: 300g of white fish (Dongtae or Taegu flesh), 2 pieces of egg whites, 4 tablespoons starch powder, 2 stalk of silfa, salt, white pepper, edible food
1. Pour milk into a pot and heat it on a low heat. When it reaches 80 degrees, mix it slowly, adding a little bit of vinegar.
2. Turn off the heat when the milk in the pot is slightly yellow and solidifies transparently.
3. Make sure to wrap it in a cotton cloth.
4. Press the collected part of a cotton cloth into a regular frame.
5. Slice the finished milk tofu and place it on a plate.
6. Garnish with prepared ingredients.
Seasoned ingredients: 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon chopped green onion, 1/2 tablespoons sugar, minced garlic, sesame salt, 1 teaspoon sesame oil.
Materials: 1L of milk, 1 tablespoon of vinegar
Milk Pumpkin Pancakes
1. Wash and shred zucchini clean.
2. Cut the red pepper into small pieces of half-galla seeds.
3. Put zucchini, red pepper, flour, and salt in a wide bowl and lastly add milk to mix well to prevent bruising.
4. Grease a pan with cooking oil and when it gets hot, spread out the dough thinly and pour it out.
5. Put the pancakes on a plate and add the soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar.
Seasoned ingredients: soy sauce, vinegar, sugar
Materials: Milk, 1 cup flour, 1/4 zucchini, 1 red pepper, salt, cooking oil
Strawberry Milk Shake
1. Put the ingredients in a blender and grind them finely, and they’re done.
Add 20 to 30ml of strawberry syrup to taste better. However, calories are also increased by that amount.
Materials: 7 to 8 strawberries, 2 spoons of strawberry ice cream, 60 ml of milk
Milk Red Bean Shaved Ice
1. Freeze milk in refrigerator for about 2 hours. (It’s hard to break if you freeze too hard)
2. Crack the milk into a bowl and put it in a bowl. (You can easily beat it with a bat.)
3. Cut fruit into bite-sized pieces, and put red beans and honey on top.
t is easy to make milk when it is frozen outside. If you want to boil the red beans yourself, add water and boil them. When the red beans are fully cooked, season them with a little sugar and salt.
Strawberry Milk Jelly
1. Remove the bellies of strawberries and wash clean to drain. Cut the four strawberries horizontally and in a circular shape.
2. Put strawberries in a cutter, grind them finely, and mix them with milk and sugar.
3. Put gelatin powder in a bowl and soak it in water and then heavy it. Add 3 times to 2 and mix.
5. Wash jellies in cold water once and cover with round strawberries and pour 4 times to solidify in refrigerator for about 1 hour.
6. Apply cold water to the whole number 5 and turn it over and tap it out with your hands.
Bread Milk Porridge
1. Heat the milk over low heat and tear off the sliced bread.
2. Adjust the amount of sugar or the inside according to the baby’s taste and feed it when it becomes thick.
Ingredients: 1 slice of bread, 1/2 cup of milk, some sugar.
Gold Kiwi Juice
1. Peel the gold kiwi and cut it into small pieces and put it in a blender.
2. Grind orange juice and yogurt better in a blender.
3. Hand out the glass.
Materials: 4 gold kiwis, 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/2 cup yogurt for 2 servings